Tuesday 22 March 2011

Chillitastic

I have mentioned previously that I have tried to grow chilli plants from seeds, well it seems I may have made a mistake. I started by putting 10 seeds from a Birdseye chilli I was using to make chilli scrambled eggs into a seed tray with compost and leaving it on the kitchen window sill. After about 2 weeks of seeing nothing, I decided to use the paper towel method of germinating Birdseye chilli seeds, which after 4 days had germinated all the seeds, so I took these 12 seeds and put those in a seed tray with cells.

Now I am not complaining, but I am wondering what to do with all of the 22 chilli seedlings. I have already given one of my 5 JalapeƱo seedlings away and have an idea who will have 2 more but I am not sure I can find homes for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment